Title: Wallpaper Engine
Developer: Kristjan Skutta
Publisher: Kristjan Skutta
Release Date: 11 Oct, 2016
Release Name: Wallpaper Engine
Game Version: Update Build 1.0.959 (1.0.981)
Released by: Ani-OST.info
Size: 177 MB
About This Software
Wallpaper Engine enables you to use live wallpapers on your
Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D
and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications.
Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on Steam
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize your wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Support for many aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Support for multi monitor environments.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games.
- Create your own wallpapers with the Wallpaper Editor.
- Use the Steam Workshop to share your wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used in parallel to any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM (Workshop); mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (local files).
system resources as possible. To not distract or hinder you while
playing a game or working, you can choose to automatically pause or
completely stop the wallpaper while using another application or playing
fullscreen (including borderless windowed mode). Various options to
tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your
needs. As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video based wallpapers
will perform best, while websites and applications will require more
resources from your system. Having a dedicated GPU is highly
recommended, but not required.
with the Steam community. Using the Wallpaper Editor, you can create 3D
and 2D wallpapers by importing pictures or 3D models and textures.
Video, web and application wallpapers are created by simply importing
your files into the editor and pushing them to Workshop as a wallpaper.
All wallpapers on Workshop are ready-to-use and can either be
distributed for free or a price of your choice.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes:
Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft.
Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported.
Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
How to install?